Ballycastle Golf Club, situated on the beautiful North Antrim coast of Northern Ireland between the world famous Causeway coast and the Glens of Antrim.
Ballycastle Golf Club offers a full 18-hole, part links, part parkland, championship course open to both members and non-members all year round.
The first five holes of the course are on diverse parkland along the banks of the Margy and Carey Rivers and bordering the ruins of the 12th century Bonamargy Abbey.
The rest of the course runs alongside the beach before rising to the "top holes" with panoramic views including the Mull of Kintyre, Rathlin Island and Ballycastle Bay.
Ballycastle Golf Club is proud to be one of the four courses played each June in the world renowned Causeway Coast Golf Tournament.
The course was originally constructed as a 9-hole course on a local area known as the Warren and officially opened in May 1891. In 1906 it was found that the course was inadequate for the numbers using it. The original nine holes where redesigned into six with newly secured land making three new holes.
It was decided in 1925 to alter the course from 9 to 18 holes and the final layout which was created and opened in 1926 has remained basically unchanged until the present day.
Length of course in yards: 5927